Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China World's biggest camera surveillance

Who are the middle so hot you sir on the holding of its long you can see well here we are then. I've just got out of the car close to the city center and for the purposes of this exercise the plan is for me start walking in the direction of the bus station my image is already being flagged to the authorities as a suspect and in theory it should only be a

China World's biggest camera surveillance network
matter of time so already on this bridge I can see one two three CCTV cameras of course there's no point hiding from them just keep on walking boy over there oh right behind me you can see just over over my left shoulder there hello guys I've been expecting you maybe these guys aren't in on the joke no doopy meal all by here so long as she. All bound rulers the whole must have we lose it has I thought push your bubble resolution huh no more miss appreciates had you how the shin shooter not till she this is my bastard really me you had a solution because I so most of us do so good you woman the she Allah knows how to enjoy them if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear or love are heating up in with Isaac did you wait a way

schemata make a new contingent II either. Brazilian team planning commercial neutral kuchi kopi with nicotine's ha we went to Colombia we come the zoo rule book IV retreat meeting each other the whole cheese in. Cancun so couldn't couldn't a litter would it worry to know that your every move your every association was being watched does that change something fundamental honestly I won't feel very comfortable there's a certain level of discomfort first I think technology by

itself is a tool for human being just like a weapon if it is in the wrong. Hands lying in a in a terrorist hands it might do very bad things I but government do develop weapons I think there are reasons that technology keep advancing my artificial intelligence it can be applied to do a lot of good things.

Post a Comment

0 Comments